• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another useless nut

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry D.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Buckeye that is.

I'm glad I found this forum. I own and shoot every type of gun I can as most of you likely do, AR's, 1911's, M1's, levers, milsurps.... but I have always loved muzzleloaders, and I'm not even old! :grin: I bought a beautiful .54 T/C Hawken after going to Friendship in '02 and inherited nice early .45 T/C Hawken and .36 T/C Seneca. (Just bought an inline too but I won't talk about it much).

I've got the bug to build one and that's what led me here. I hope to find lots of good info, especially what NOT to do as that is usually what I try first.

Welcome Terry,

Great site, realy nice people.

Try using the search box, you will find

answers for most of your questions.

GO BUCKEYE'S :hatsoff:

Welcome, Terry. Glad to have you with us. There is a wealth of info "in here". Whether novice or expert, don't be afraid to ask questions. I learn something everytime I enter and I began shootin' Ml decades befor they wuz an internet! :thumbsup:

Welcome welcome,

every thing you need is here dont hesitate to ask. Someone will have or get you the answers. :thumbsup:

Terry,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Great folks and information here. Where
you at in central, OH. I'm on the East side of
Columbus in Franklin Co in Reynoldsburg. Always
great to have another "Buckeye" around!
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Snake-eyes,

I'm from Lancaster. My job moved me here about 3 years ago from SW Ohio. I'm an original Buckeye though.

welcome aboard terry d., another rifle for the army of ohio! jump right in and ask whenever the urge strikes.

Welcome to the Forum!Sounds like You have aquired a battery of muzzleloades in a short time.Lots of information here on all aspects of building guns.There are several on the forum that are "Proffesional" builders who freely share their knowlage with the rest of us.Keep us updated on Your activitys. :thumbsup:

Back