• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Antique Arms Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIO LONGRIFLE COLLECTORS 13th annual antique arms and black powder buy, sell, trade show. Teheran Grotto hall at 124 Waterworks Road, Newark, Ohio. Open to the public 9AM-4PM Saturday October 22. For information contact me at: [email protected]
Mark

Today's show was another good one. I look forward to this show each year. Too bad it is only held one time per year.
8905c

Yesterday was the first time i had ever been to this show and needless to say i was very impressed and had a real good time . see ya in APRIL Danny.

Mark -

I have attended the Marietta show a couple of times and liked it. It just seems like there aren't as many items there for sale.

8905c

8905C,
You are correct about the sales. The Marietta show was originally started as a display and historical show and remained that way for a long time, the only trading was done very discreetly among club members. Times change and as the show grew and membership changed so did the desires of a portion of the members, as well as the public that came to the show. Now in an effort to maintain the original intent of the show to a great extent and still satisfy todays members, and the public, we have set aside a small area strictly to buy, sell or trade. It is limited but there are usually some goood items available.
Mark

Back