• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

any one do this?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could have shot one this weekend with my .50 cal. But it would have been aganist the law and plus it was a hen, (Had 6 of them walk within 25 yards of me while just out in the woods). If it was "back in the day" I would have had turkey for dinner.

Shot one 4 or 5 years ago at a grand range of 10 yds! Totaly legal here in our spring season! 50 cal TC cap slapper, I think the load was 40 gr. of ffg.

We shoot them at the base of the neck. A much larger target than the head. Took one with a .54 several years ago. Almost all of the meat is in the breast and legs. Nothing worth saving in the neck.

Latest posts

Back