• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

anyone having trouble getting on A.L.R.??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno man. I tried on my iPhone, my mac, I've cleared cache, deleted website cookies on both, even tried to logon with my wifes phone and no luck. I've even restarted my router with no luck.

You guys can click different threads? Sometimes a site page will come up that was just saved on the device.

Last edited:
I dunno man. I tried on my iPhone, my mac, I've cleared cache, deleted website cookies on both, even tried to logon with my wifes phone and no luck. I've even restarted my router with no luck.

You guys can click different threads? Sometimes a site page will come up that was just saved on the device.
Same here. I get sometimes a check spelling? Or not available. But no luck for me either. Wonnder did they change address and you all go to it differently than I/we do.

Well, I tried something that actually worked. I turned off wifi on my laptop and my iPhone. Then the phone went into a "hotspot" and I linked by laptop to the phone's hotspot. That just downloads data via the verizon system and not wifi.

But....I can access ALR with no problems. But as soon as I turn on wifi, it gives me a message that it cannot find the server.

So, it must be something in the router....even though I rebooted it.

I hat tech when it doesn't work! Ok.....now I "sometimes" get an ALR page....but only once. If I refresh or attempt to click a thread, I get the can't find server message.

I'm thinking since it's not just me, ALR may have changed something. And now people with given equipment will have an issue, and others won't. So....It aint just me.

The fix? I have no clue

Back