• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Arkansas 2019 buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Wyatt

32 Cal
Reaction score
Cooler weather is giving me the itch to get in the woods. Our Arkansas season will be opening in a couple weeks. Here is a pic of my 2019 buck. Hope to have another successful year. Good luck to everyone!!!
C01EFD8D-034A-44AB-9980-29B32FC6172E.jpeg

That is a dandy for sure! Very nice photograph as well. :thumb: Beautiful rifle and accessories.

Might be just the angle of the picture, but the body doesn't look like it matches the antler size. I would think that to have the mass it has in the antlers it was at least 5 1/2 years old and would be much heavier in the body than it appears.

That is a dandy for sure! Very nice photograph as well. :thumb: Beautiful rifle and accessories.

Might be just the angle of the picture, but the body doesn't look like it matches the antler size. I would think that to have the mass it has in the antlers it was at least 5 1/2 years old and would be much heavier in the body than it appears.
thanks. He was an older buck for sure. His bases were over 6 1/2 inches at the base. We are in the NW part of the state and the bodies of the deer don’t get to be too heavy in this area.

hope luck shines on you this weekend. I really like the leggings I bought from you by the way.
I didn't tumble to it right away. Too busy drooling over the buck and rifle. :D Glad the leggings worked out for you. Going out to set up my ground blind tomorrow and sight in on the spot across my pond that the deer come down to. Fingers crossed.

Back