• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

arquabus barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden Fontana

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm looking to build my first pre-17th century gun. I know where to get almost all of my parts. I cannot figure out how to acquire a barrel.Most commercially available ones are inaccurate for my time period, and making one is far out of my skill level. Any advice would be appreciated.
-Aiden

Aiden

I know John Buck from Musket Mart builds barrels that are period. My suggestion would be to contact him www.musketmart.com
Hope this helps
Aj

Last edited by a moderator:
John buck does't make his barrels. He orders them from someone else. Try Rayl.

I see they make a blunderbuss barrel, but I am still not seeing anything fit for an arequebus. It doesn't have to be MADE for that type of gun, just something that looks appropriate.

Back