• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Austerlitz 2008

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That video really helps explain the phrase "The fog of war". Once the guns started going off there wasn't any vision on the battlefield.

Many Klatch

:bow: Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful reenactment. The only thing that I have ever attended in the US that is almost as impressive is a Gettysburg reenactment. It's a snowy, cold day here and I shall grab a book on the Battle of Austerlitz and have a good read this afternoon.Merci Beaucoup Bleu--- :hatsoff:

Due to the overcast condition you could see the
bright orange flame of each shot. A couple of the volleys looked great! It was great to see a large public turnout for a historical event.

That was great. Loved the French guard grenadier uniforms. I think that the Napoleonic period was probably the golden age for military tailors.

Back