• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler’s Longrifles Tour

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife and I took a tour today, along with some other folks, of Jim Kibler’s manufacturing facility. Jim was the tour guide and answered all questions and explained his manufacturing process. I couldn’t be more impressed with Jim, his machine operators or his facility. If he ever offers the tours in the future, I highly recommend you attend if you are able.

We didn’t see a three legged dog but one of his two dogs that were there was an unofficial guide for the whole tour. He lead the way through the shop but was sure glad to get out of the wood shop due to the heat.

Back