• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

B grade Kiblers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 Kiblers, all "B" grade. Two maple SMR's (45 and 36 cal.) and a 54 Cherry Woodsrunner. I couldn't be happier with any of them.

Working on another Kibler, my fifth a .58.
The last 3 I have put together have all come from the “B” grade, ready to ship page. The last one. a cherry fowler, had a place they had filled and after I finished it I couldn’t find where it was at. This one had 3 little eyes in the stock that I think look sweet. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This is with 5 coats of chamber’s oil. I will start applying Tru-oil tomorrow
Looks nice.
I like things that aren't perfect.
Them little spots would no stop my from buying it. Good going for you.

here it is finished. i sold it before i had a chance to list it for sale. she is on the way to her new home. congratulations Robert!
45 walnut (10).JPG
45 walnut (5).JPG
45 walnut (4).JPG
45 walnut (7).JPG
45 walnut (3).JPG
45 walnut (8).JPG
45 walnut (7).JPG
45 walnut (2).JPG
45  shop (2).JPG

Back