• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

baker rifles for sale at Military heritage

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balfouche

32 Cal.
Reaction score
has anyone bought one of the baker rifles from military[url] heritage.com[/url]? the rifle comes with a non vent hole drilled smoothebore bbl (to get around canada's cracked gun laws)they offer a rifled bbl made in west virginia and installed for $150 but won't provide details, unless you purchace the rifle first. I would appriciate CONSTRUCTIVE feed back.

Y.O.Svnt etc.etc.etc. :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, I Have. This firm is VERY slow & cust. service is poor.
As to the Rifle itself, I bought it as a "project" Part of my "persona, is that of a Canadian Militia Rifleman, armed with a Baker.
I have reworked the "Indian Baker from TDG & Have a comple report + pics ALSO a good discussion I have had with several other doing this "project"

If you are interested, email me at JEng958607@[url] AOL.com[/url] ( put in the "subject line" BAKER RIFLE

Puffer

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recv'd several resp.s on this. I have mailed each of you info.
NOTE - t :grin: he Site this info is on is UP :blah:
Thank you for your interest.

Puffer

Latest posts

Back