• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ball and rabbit=0

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried to get me a rabbit with a .625" ball after a little testing Friday. I noted it in the smooth bore section.
Today over four shots I think I just need a little more powder, it just didn't seem consistent during the four shots.
Anyway it was not far off all four rabbits at all, two were forty yards and must of felt the wind off the balls!
I switched to shot and took me home a good cooking rabbit. That was a thirty yard shot as well, a fair distance all the same.

I shot a video of me gutting said rabbit and replacing an old flint.
Hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/oT-1Cru9JYA

B.

fleener said:
are you in the witness protection program?

Fleener
Not quite but with a face like white beach ball and nature tuned in on large white things that move I cover my face regularly.
It especially works well with birds.

B.

Hey . . . I know what that scarf is about.

1f64b9cd8e77770da8ba484c2de03c90--story-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg

Stand and deliver!

Thanks for the video, at least you don't have to dress up like a pumpkin like we do in the states. When I started hunting as a kid back in the 50's we wore our "play clothes and buckle galoshes". I look forward to the Flintlock Season here in Pennsylvania, no blaze orangs required. :thumbsup:

bud in pa said:
Thanks for the video, at least you don't have to dress up like a pumpkin like we do in the states. When I started hunting as a kid back in the 50's we wore our "play clothes and buckle galoshes". I look forward to the Flintlock Season here in Pennsylvania, no blaze orangs required. :thumbsup:
:hatsoff:

Back