• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bambette Meets Heartbreaker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me no offence was taken I've been at it a long time I've got several wall hangers. I'm just thankful to be out there.

Looks like we're going to get some rain the next couple of days not sure these old bones are up to that. I'll probably wait till fairer weather been at it for a week got 2 deer. I just finished butchering them today, ground up about 25 pounds of sweet doe meat.

I got to pace myself I've got another week of either or then a week of anterless. Then another week of ML it's either or also. I usually butcher all my own meat gets rather taxing but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope ya all get plenty of what ever you're a huntin'!
:redthumb:
YMH&OS,
Chuck

Hey Bootlegger,

You got a private message, check the top of the page. :redthumb:

Near where it says Welcome Bootlegger.

YMH&OS,
Chuck

Latest posts

Back