• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Barrel finishing service.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know nothing about the product? I am somewhat leary of any multi_functional product but I am relatively sure it would work if the company states in the directions you can do it? I am from the old school,"if it aint broke don't fix it" !
Understand. I had never attempted using any type of browning solution in the past and only chose the Laurel Mountain because of the great ratings and reviews it has received on many forums including this one. I have now browned two barrels and a tomahawk and still have over half of the 4 oz. bottle left and have received many compliments on the results. Below is a link showing the results.

Pedersoli Indian Trade Musket/LMF Browning and Degreaser

I use it with LMF, and all other browning/bluing agents. It really dosn't hurt anything, and that way I know thier are no blotches of grease/oil, or finger prints on it, or unwanted foriegn matter on it. It also dries very fast with no after redidue.

Dave

Back