• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Battle Stations, Battle Stations!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats really standing in there an getting the job done!! that bird ought to taste good with some dressing an gravy! at 24lbs you ought to have plenty for a second go around. :thumbsup:

bird looks amazing! Hope it tastes even better!

Hopefully my hunt will have the same luck as yours did....

Hey guys!

Just thought I would report that the bird has proven delicious. I cut strips of the breast across the grain floured and lightly peppered them, and fried them in olive oil and butter.

Talk about GOOD!!!

Thanks for all the replies everybody and good luck to all of ya still chasing birds. Congrats to all the successful here as well. :thumbsup:

Best regards, Skychief.

Back