• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beautiful Morning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorren68

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Got in the woods before daylight this morning, and the Good Lord rewarded me with a beautiful sunrise. I watched two squirrels play and fight for most of the morning, but no deer showed up. I may not have killed anything but time, but I enjoyed the peace and quite of the morning.

This was my sunrise reward one day last spring turkey hunting. Nothing like a beautiful sunrise. I call it 'Dawn over the Mississippi' That's SE Minnesota hills in the foreground and Wisconsin in the background. Now add the sounds of a few turkeys waking up and you've got the whole picture. Didn't get any of them, but what a morning.

DawnOvertheMississippi1.jpg

Yes, if we don't appreciate being out in nature itself, and hunting was only about 'killing something', we'd be miserable most of the time.

PS: Not quite the same geography where I hunt...LOL

041610BlindviewAM.jpg

Back