• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beautiful opening day morning...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that all the big cats were gone from the East side of the Mississippi. Anyone else out there heard of or saw any? :hmm:

Saw a big cat 2 years ago while I was working. Looked like a young one about 70 lbs. Called the state DEP up and they told me what I really saw was a dog or yote :bull: . Later I found out it was "quietly" confirmed. First one I ever saw, pretty cool looking.

Saw one up in Tennessee about 10 years back ,I reported it and got the same answer:" We don't have cats here " Well we don't have bears in North Alabama but one was killed about twenty miles from my house a few years back!

Back