• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beeswax source

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gotten pure beeswax candle stubs from my local catholic church for free. Maybe you can too.

Stumpkiller - I went to the site you gave a link to and it says MINIMUM ORDER 50 POUNDS!!!

I'm assuming there's been a policy change since you last ordered it? It looks like a GREAT source, an at $6/lb a great price but.......

Do you go in with about 25 guys and order it?

Is there a way to get less from them?

small quantities

1.65 lbs @ $7.50/lb plus Shipping/handling
Total Price $17.95

6.00 lbs @ $7.50/lb plus
shipping/handling
Total Price $53.85

9.25 lbs @ $6.75/lb plus
shipping/handling
Total Price $75.45

14.50 lbs @ 6.75/lb plus
shipping/handling
Total Price $111.87

45.00 lbs @ $6.50/lb plus
shipping/handling
Total Price $333.75

Is what I saw as well as Bulk. for the site you were talking about.....I didn't see it for a second either.

As was mentioned, a local bee keeper is the best bet.

There are usually at least one anywhere there is any kind of domestic or wild flowers growing and the State Agricultural Department should be able to give their locations.

If you find one, tell them you don't need to have the wax filtered.
That should lower the cost substantially.

A few bee wings, legs, antenna and other bee parts in the wax won't hurt a thing when it comes to being used in a muzzleloader.

Back