• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beeswax

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fredrader said:
I bought a pound today and it was $14.95 at Hobby Lobby :cursing: I bought it anyway :redface:
I mixed 100grams of it with 100grams of olive oil and poured it over some .50 370g Maxi Balls and it seemed to work well..I havent shot any yet but I will soon..

Wow that is a hefty price. I just melted a lb this mourning and coated the tobagon and buffed it out. Then my daughter sent the grandkids over WITHOUT their snow suits.
What part of Ohio are you from? I am in Holmes county and my nephew raises bees and just sets his wax out for the bees to rework since he cann't get much for it .

I am in between Dayton And Cincy..My neighbor has bees and he said I could have some wax..I had already bought a pound though..I will get some from him and see how it does..

Back