• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Big greetings from Northern Sweden

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Borinski

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi there!

I´ve been just coming back to muzzleloading shooting.Did it quite a lot way back home in Germany.But since i moved to Northern sweden it got somehow lost.. :hmm:
Guess,I`ve been to bussy with my 14 Huskies and all the work that came together with it.. :grin:
I really hope I`ll can learn a lot from you folks and you`ll welcome here even guys from "over the pond".. :wink:

greetz Jan

Welcome back to the black powder family and welcome to the MLF! A great site with lots of friendly knowlegable folks.

That was a quick welcome here..thanks a lot :wink:
I really hope that the knowlege of all of you will help me to get back into buisness.. :v

Welcome to the forum!! Our friends acroos the big water are always welcome here. I, for one, really like to hear how things are in other parts of the globe, especially in the muzzleloading sport and hunting, for sure. There's a few from Germany, at least one from Chec Rep.{ I know I spelled that wrong},and many others as well. So, let's hear some stories!

Pictures of the great northland?...Got about hundreds,but I`m still struggling about the software here...comin`soon :wink:
Please explain how to add a pic here I´ll follow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jan- Sweden #1 rated place to live in the World. Scenic overkill as they say. I have many friends in Bergen Norway and all are Out of doors men., and Gals. Most beautiful Blond Gals in the World. Everyone of them Skies. Plenty of original rifles and pistols over there look hard for them- Steve Boyleston

Welcome Jan! There is a "sticky" here about posting photos. Basically you need to put the pictures on a site (Photobucket is one and it is free) and then transfer them to this site. Good luck!

Moguai,
Welcome to the MLF! Not to worry about where
you are from.....Have a few from Sweden and some from Germany,Italy,France,Australia and many from
our friends to our north,Canada.We are about
traditional muzzleloading,not boundaries or
politics.
I am snake-eyes :v

Welcome....and we're always glad to get European perspectives on MLing. Where in northern Sweden do you live? I have many relatives living in Tornio, Finland which is right across the border fom Haparanda, Sweden....Fred

Hi!

I´m livin`quite close to your relatives than..I´m located in Kiruna which is just about 350 km northwest from Haparanda.The northest town in sweden so to say.
Big thanks to all your welcome here!! :v

greetz Jan

@ mazokid I got a lot of pics on photobucket,but I just don´t get how to get them here..might be stupid but I just don´t find it.. :doh:

_MG_0184.jpg

Latest posts

Back