• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black powder / Hasmat fee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I screwed up and missed Powder Valley no hazmat fee a couple weeks ago. I was going to place my order when I got home and forgot. This time of year with hunting season and fall rounding the corner am I out of luck on it and just go ahead and order for a rifle I expect to get in September ? No hazmat fee is basically getting me another can lol. 3F goex is what I’ll start on with a 45cal. Wardawg.

I screwed up and missed Powder Valley no hazmat fee a couple weeks ago. I was going to place my order when I got home and forgot. This time of year with hunting season and fall rounding the corner am I out of luck on it and just go ahead and order for a rifle I expect to get in September ? No hazmat fee is basically getting me another can lol. 3F goex is what I’ll start on with a 45cal. Wardawg.
There will most likely be more special offers in the future. Keep an eye out here as well as on Graffs or Powder Valley and others. Folks in this forum usually announce these free shipping or hazmat-free specials they discover and it can be a big savings as you mentioned!

I'd pay up and get more than what you need to off set the difference of your forgetfulness . Like I've heard said BP don't go bad so don't screw up your hunting due to missing for lack of range time ! I know it's not supposed to matter but full freezers do ./Ed

Several of the shooting clubs around have placed big group orders to help offset the price. Worth checking to see what is local to you.

If you can wait, free shipping and no hazmat will be offered again. Grafs, powder valley, midway and others will offer it from time to time. Or just place a large order and the per pound ship cost is lower. 3F is a good choice for your 45 cal.

Latest posts

Back