• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

black powder spill carpet

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that weting the area and then moping it up would solve the mess. I don't think there is alot to worry about

P

Ghettogun said:
I have read 2 separate accounts of vacuum cleaners igniting the powder inside the vacuum-both older style uprights. Didn't blow up the vacuums but created a lot of smoke and scared the hell out of the operators.

Primers, powder, vacuum cleaner I have heard of people having problems cleaning up around the loading bench. Good for a hot fire if the switch is not killed really quick. I have never seen this happen but my mother blew a hole in a carpet when she ran a beater bar vac over a 22 shell...

Dan

Back