• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

black powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I am back!! I was under the weather and some life monents happened. I live in jackson mi. I usually stop in holt on the way home from work. Last time I bought BP I bought it there. They told me this story that I relayed to all of you. I posted my post to find the truth and now I know. I found that classic arms in Lansing has it. I will go there soon and find some. I have delt with Classic before with very pleasing results. To the person that Questioned my displeasure of a background check, why get one if you dont have to??? The less I have US looking over my shoulder the better. I know others will agree. I have also delt with BOBS in hastings with great sucess also. Thanks for the help!!
Brearbeater

Back