• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blackpowder gobbler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much everyone. The shotgun is an older cva that a buddy redid to make it look old. I sho' do love that double.

This bird never gobbled, I saw him fan-up on the ridge and gave him a few calls from a slate call I made and he walked to me within 10 yards or so.

While out in Kansas I took out my bow (wish I had a longbow but I don't) and I voice-called this monsta from about 150 yards to about 15 and arrowed him. It was something else trying to hide behind that tree and draw when his head passed the one small cedar in the way.

24lb 1-7/16" spur

WessV_Kansas_Bowkill.jpg

WessV_Kansas_Bowkill2.jpg

Good luck fellers!!!
Wess

Back