• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blackpowder Hog Hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the congrats guys! :) My body is still aching but I'm recovering. :thumbsup:

:v :v WOW what a great hunt and story. Thanks for sharin the pix. :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Waidmanns Heil to these nice couple of hogs! :thumbsup: How was the effect of the PRB on the hogs. Did it exit the hog?

I think the camouflage peace is a camo water pipe :grin:

Regards

Kirrmeister

:hatsoff: Thanks for "taking us all on the hunt" with you!!! Great story and photos :thumbsup: . You boys would be welcome at my camp fire any time :bow: ...(just bring some bacon) :rotf: !!!!!

It looks like the photos went to photobucket, whatever that is. I'd sure like to see them though. No doubt you had a blast. I've went boar hunting a few times and really got hooked on it. Sounds like you have them running all over down there in GA.

Back