• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bob Mcbride

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Probably should be somewhere else but a concern of mine should be voiced.

Has anybody have any info on what has happened to Bob. Have not seen any new video nor posts

I hope he is OK and just doing life.

Thanks

a few months ago i bought a powder horn from him made by Tim Crosby and a bag. he told me he was doing fine. but he is selling a lot of stuff. but here is his reply to me when i asked how he was doing and about his videos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Awesome Mike. Glad you like it. I’ve been back to 100% for a while. Just got to get motivated to do more videos. The whole production of a 15 min vid takes 12-16 hours or more including editing so it’s pretty labor intensive. I’ll prob get back to it this year at some point.

Sure do hope he’s on the mend. His videos are great and he seems like a good dude. I just watched one his of flint touch up videos 2-3 days back.

Back