• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bonjour from paris...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldtracker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hello,
the title says it, i am french and i am here on the the advice of a friend...
i like two periods of the history: the middle age(i am in a medieval company) and 7 years war wich is important for the history of france...
so i came here to what i must do for doing good things for the 7 years war...
(sorry for my bad english...)

Welcome Sir - you will find friends and information here. As for your English, hate to say it but, it appears better than some of those who call that their native tounge! :redface:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

steph,
Welcome to the MLF, glad you found your way
here. Lots of friendly folks and information
here to help with your journey into the past.
Visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

steph said:
and 7 years war wich is important for the history of france...
so i came here to what i must do for doing good things for the 7 years war...
(sorry for my bad english...)
Hi Steph,
Welcome to this nice Forum. Interesting that you take interest in "The Pomerian War" (seven years war) as I recall Sweden fought on the French side!
ARILAR :grin: :thumbsup:

Bienvenue a le forum de charger de guele! Or something like that. As you can see, my French is more scratchy than your English! :hatsoff:

Bonjour Stepane, ce bien pour moi Toi connaître :) Excusez-moi tout des pataquès :redface: Je prendre étudier
le français seulement.
je suis Bartek :hatsoff:

Steph - welcome to the forum. Please visit frequently to our site on the Seven Years War. Share with us your perspective of the War in Europe and America. We don't get enough of the French perspective. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back