• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP pedersoli Tukey Killer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utahhntnful

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Jim (aka utahhntnful,aka Rare Hare)
I was havin trouble with my Pedersoli 12 ga. deciding which componants to use, I bought Fiber,Over shot,and over powder in 13 ga. from TOTW, I didn't like the way they would fit good until they got past the Full choke, with only 3 days to go before my Turkey Hunt I got desperate,
I got arch punch I had laying around that was pretty close to the size I wanted, then ended up using a piece of Latigo (Leather) I used a thinner piece to go over the powder, a thick piece of bull hide leather for the cushion.
and followed the shot with a thin piece.
It patterned pretty good, so off to California,
Three shots three toms, two jakes and a 9"- 21# tom. So I guess it worked out good.
I can make the components myself and be a little
more period correct!
Anybody else out there ever used leather the same way?

Latest posts

Back