• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brand New Haines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice piece of Maple. I have built a two Haines rifles from Dunlap components, a LH, C weight, grade 4 and a RH, B weight, grade 6. This looks like a grade 6 or 7. Good luck with your build.

I am waiting on a Chambers Marshall that I ordered a week ago; "the wait" is the hardest part of gun building...

Dave W.

Finnwolf,
As a matter of fact I do have a similar hat!! AND I am better looking than you!!! :crackup:

Hi Flashpanner,
If you go back and re-read my post, you'll see I never questioned your physical beauty. But now that you've said you're better lookin' than me you're gonna have to post up and prove it. Let's get a look at you in that hat. We're waitin...
Finnwolf

Back