• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brand new member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durango Kelly

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello I’m from the great white north of northern Ontario although not new to hunting , firearms and the outdoors I am new to muzzleloading and began shooting traditional muzzleloader , I have questions galore mostly because my small town has one outdoors store and doesn’t supply anything muzzleloader related. All my experience and knowledge so far is from locals and there few in between. Hope you all are willing to help someone out , cheers!

Welcome from Pennsylvania. Lots of folks here will be happy to respond to questions. Others will like to drag it off topic and some will want to argue over it ; )
You found a good place. Glad you are here.

Back