• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brushy Creek GA. Spring Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbuck

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders, 2005 Spring Shoot and Renezvous
April 13-17, Lenox Georgia.

Come on down fer a fin shoot an good o'l time. :peace: :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Can you give a description of the site and camping??
May try to wonder up your way after the Southeastern.

Primitive camping on the south side of the range by traders roe. RV, tin teepee camping on the north side. we are in the process of putting in water and electricity. Porta potys if we dont have perminate ones in by then.

I'll try to have my friend e-mail you a coppy of the brochure. send your e-mail adress please.

Come on over you'll enjoy it. :redthumb:

What is the area like when it rains???
I attended one some years ago that the area flooded. Had to use planks and boards to get around. Luckly.... I hotelled it that year.:eek:

I emailed the brochure to you, hope to see you there!! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

That's why we moved it to April in stead of March. April is a bit dryer, I know 2 years ago I seen a Crawfish doing the back stroke through my tent.

Latest posts

Back