• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

buck and REAL Lee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, TG, just got back from GA. Killed my best ever. 9 point, heavy rack, heavy deer. Rack inside measure 15 1/4. RB struck just behind the shoulder, took a straight line into the mid neck, stopped just under the skin. No noticable deflection and he died good. Staggered about 15 yrds and went down.

Good hunt Wick, I have been out a few times but have never seen so little sign in my life in the coastal mts. I have yet to see a single deer when usually we pass on does the first half of the season (usually see 2-5 a day) in favor of a buck the take a doe if the bucks don't show, hope to salvage the seasons over the Turkey day weekend as it ends Nov 30. Get some pics of that buck I would like to see what one looks like, other than the three that live in my backyard (in town)

Latest posts

Back