• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buckskin shirt needed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friendly gentleman left me a message today. He has seen an add for my shop in Backwoodsman magazine and said he needs a buckskin shirt and wondered if that was one of the things I do. Also asked if I could point him in the right direction. Didn't get a chance to call him back today but I will tomorrow. Buckskin clothing is one of the things a don't do but would like to help him out if I can. Any of you guys interested in making his shirt? If so, once I've talked to him, and have more details, I'll be glad to hook him up with a good shirt maker. I'm not asking for anything, just trying to help a feller out. Thanks and let me know if ya want a shot at it.

Have him email steve,
[email protected]

War shirt and pants he made me.
1000008360.jpg

Back