• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Building a Hawk/Knife Target

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bowyer said:
here's mine.

just stack 8' logs in a pyramid and have at it. when they get too soft, trim them with a chainsaw.

Dirkswork026.jpg

That setup would be ideal if you had access to logs like that.

Boyer,
Wow,I could see that as being used as a
backstop for any number of weapons.Then when
you want build a cabin with it :hmm: Great photo,
and it never hurts to have a nice piece of
equipment close by to help.:wink:
snake-eyes

Thanks Snake-eyes,

its good for hawk and knife, and occasionally as a backstop for light poundage trad. bow shooting. its a nice corner to hang out with friends for a few beers too. :thumbsup:

One day, a few years ago, I wanted to start throwing hawks again, I stacked a couple of old tires on top of each other and plopped a good sized stump into the center so it was at an angle. I've never had to do a darn thing to it since. :wink:

Latest posts

Back