• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Buntline Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
As most of you are probably aware, I am a YouTuber. I have been working on transitioning my channel to cap and ball arms and black powder accessories, etc. As Zonie can attest, I have been doing YouTube for a few years and I am an honest guy to deal with. I am working on a video focused on the 1851 Navy Yank Snubnose and would like to compare extremes. By extremes, I mean comparing results from the stock 3'' barrel to the Buntline 12'' barrel. If You have one that you would be willing to let me borrow for the video, I would be very grateful. It would of course ONLY be used in association with the video, I would give the owner full credit and a shout-out in the video and it will be cleaned spotless and lubricated before returning it. I am only asking to Borrow the barrel. Thank you for your time and your consideration. -Brad The Madd Man

If you'll pay the shipping, I can lend you a Pietta Buntline barrel for your video.
It should fit fine on your snubbie.
Shall I send the wedge too?
I live in Cleveland, 44118
--Dawg

If you'll pay the shipping, I can lend you a Pietta Buntline barrel for your video.
It should fit fine on your snubbie.
Shall I send the wedge too?
I live in Cleveland, 44118
--Dawg

I have counter offer: send the buntline as a whole (I would only use the barrel, but the revolver as a whole would star in the video for descriptive purposes) and while I have I will fit some new grips of your choice (Ivory like, eagle or jigged bone) to it and return it wearing the grips as a thankyou.

Attachments

• 1851 Navy C37.jpg
    1851 Navy C37.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 1851 Navy 3 J3G.jpg
    1851 Navy 3 J3G.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 60
  • 1851 Navy 2 C1SSG.jpg
    1851 Navy 2 C1SSG.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 57
Back