• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Burned!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least one username monitored by multiple pawn-shop employees!.
I know because one's here in Montana.
Not a single pawn shop in Montana will give you over a $100 bill for ANY muzzleloader..
Then they'll peddle their $75 pawns here.

Pretty much if it's a Ramblin Russian Warrior Rooster you can know it's an over-inflated price with a highly "optimistic" description... not even worth opening the posts.

And if it's a stellar buy, you'll never beat "Columbus" to it'....so don't even try🤣🤣

You really didn't look at that. Click on a seller's name and then feedback to see the feed back others have given.
It is a feedback system, tied to the member name. And even gives +, neutral, or -. And can even list the threads they are reporting on.
Please give it a try.

You really didn't look at that. Click on a seller's name and then feedback to see the feed back others have given.
It is a feedback system, tied to the member name. And even gives +, neutral, or -. And can even list the threads they are reporting on.
Please give it a try.
Well, DANG!! it is there. Thanks for pointing that out.

I will use it in the future.

And if all of you ignore the for sale for the person/member you are discussing, then they have no reason to stay.
That idea is flawed. If the person is here to flip items for profit and he/she is misrepresenting the item they should be dealt with by the administration not by another forum member ignoring the person. Wow really?

Everyone does not read every post that's made here. There are new members joining daily that do not know for example that _______ just listed a firearm for sale that he bought online and hadn't received it, doctored the signature pic and marked it up over 200% and was called out on it. You think it's the first time doing something like this, probably not it's the first time he got caught in the lie? That thread was removed so how are members supposed to know that the person is scamming? Folks like this need to be warned to others about. I don't see the average muzzle loader enthusiast doing this, it's the some of the dealers that are dishonest hat are making money flipping items every single day here having a business and it's literally free for them to do so.
These threads are brought up periodically for for letting others know there dealings with a particular person.

Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

I was burned by a member here and was told to pound sand. Hes still selling stuff here
I'm sorry someone told you to "pound sand" and that the someone is still selling here.

I have looked at my PMs, with your member name receiving or sending and I did not see a complaint that I had to look into. Then I checked your postings to see if I missed something in the Support & Announcement forum, and I only see 90% of your posts being for sale or wanted.

So, I don't know who told you to pound sand. I hope most of your multiple transactions have been satisfactory to both sides.

I'm sorry someone told you to "pound sand" and that the someone is still selling here.

I have looked at my PMs, with your member name receiving or sending and I did not see a complaint that I had to look into. Then I checked your postings to see if I missed something in the Support & Announcement forum, and I only see 90% of your posts being for sale or wanted.

So, I don't know who told you to pound sand. I hope most of your multiple transactions have been satisfactory to both sides.
I'm curious as to the action you guys will take on what is obviously a nefarious transaction on here. If this is allowed to pass unchecked, I will not be renewing my membership. We are watching.

I'm curious as to the action you guys will take on what is obviously a nefarious transaction on here. If this is allowed to pass unchecked, I will not be renewing my membership. We are watching.

Have been following all along just to see that guy banned. Note the AP address to make sure a new screen name is not used. At first I was hoping that he didn’t get the PM and was simply a silly misunderstanding such as overlooking all the goofs with the TURD he sold to an unsuspecting victim.
Then that quite doesn’t add up since he says he tunes up guns and does fancy French finishes to his professionally tuned pistols. 🤨
Yet he is still on here, very aware of what’s going on and just going about like nothing happened.
I have purchased two pistols from different members here and my experience was outstanding with both.
This particular scam done on hawkeye2 needs to be corrected one way or another.

I am hoping this thread will shame the seller into action so I don't want to name him right away. At least 3 here have figured out who it is and it really isn't difficult with the info I have given. If nothing happens in a while I'll probably name him and possibly give the moderators access to our conversations. Same with leaving feedback.
Those kind of frauds need to be banned if they don’t make restitution!
Sorry you got burned, I have also been cheated in the past but that wasn’t here. $500. Poof…..gone!

Since this ends at least one issue. I'm going to close this thread.
If you see a thread like this about a member, report it, or send me a private message.
As you can see, it may take a few days to verify things, read posts, check histories and talk with my fellow wizards ,I do try to help in some manner.
And remember to use the feedback feature. It helped in this conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back