• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

But is it American???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(would have loved Swedish rifles like this :cry:).In many ways it resembles my Rigby replica-rifle :shocking:.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

Whoa, hang on a mo', let's not get carried away, this is nothing like a Rigby.

Well, unless Rigby once carved a stock with one hand tied behind his back, using only a small hand axe and after drinking 10 pints of John Smiths best :shocking:

Well lets see here Robin,
Are you refering to my Rigby replica as beeing of low quality :curse:? I feel a bit offended ::. Maybe your new toy doesnt look Irish after all :blah:.

Are you refering to my Rigby replica as beeing of low quality :curse:? I feel a bit offended ::. Maybe your new toy doesnt look Irish after all :blah:.

:huh: :: :hmm: :blah:

I'm sure your "Rigby" is the bee's knees, the cat's whiskers, the dog's chods :thumbsup:

:huh: :: :hmm: :blah:

I'm sure your "Rigby" is the bee's knees, the cat's whiskers, the dog's chods :thumbsup:

Thats the way I like it ::! Your "104" seems nice to :peace: Whats about caliber, type of rifling and twist?

Maybe it was Rigby's brother-in-law. :crackup:

No, I think it was made by Ignitious Rigby. Iggie for short.

When he was 5, his uncle bought him a pocket knife. He was so delighted with his gift, he proceeded to turn the oak dinning room table into a pile of kindling.
It is said that by the age of 10, he and his knife could down a 100 year old sycamore in less than a days time!!

In his later life, he went to work for the Filmore Rifle Stock Company & Gun Works in downtown Liege, Belgium. ::
They supplied guns to some of the street vendors in Nogales, Mexico where often was heard "Hay meeester, you wanna buy a nice Rigby?" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Maybe it was Rigby's brother-in-law. :crackup:

No, I think it was made by Ignitious Rigby. Iggie for short.
They supplied guns to some of the street vendors in Nogales, Mexico where often was heard "Hay meeester, you wanna buy a nice Rigby?" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I support Zonies investigation, MEXICO, and then the rifle is of American origin after all!! :RO::: :peace:
ARILAR :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Actually, we aren't part of Mexico YET. Maybe L.A. and a few other large cities, but the rest of us are still U.S. citizens for now. :shake:

Rebel,
Dont wanna disappoint you but in a geographical sentence Mexico belongs to America and even North-America ::!
Guess you just have to live with it :: :peace:

"English" bar lock. Why would an American waste good steel when wood is so plentiful? Apprenticed engraved, or Master on a Friday night.

I dont know but have seen this patch box and grip on a Brit rifle before.(very close to it) or some guy made it in India 100 yrs ago telling his buddys " this will throw somebdy a 100 yrs from now hha ha ! :crackup: :front:

Back