• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

C.V.A. website

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubert

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I was looking at the CVA website for info on a 12 gauge percussion turkey gun I bought. I see they make NO sidehammers anymore. Isn't it ironic that their logo is a drawing of a flintlock lock?

Traditions does...same class of gun made in Spain
but I think they are superbly weighed and very fine shooters...priced right inexpensively too
...I saw that electronic thing...wow..the inliners' future

Doesn't the Navy use electronics in some of their in~lines? :shocked2:

I was extremely disappointed when I saw their website and saw that they do not make real ML's any more. All they have is them space guns now. really sad. :shake:

:cursing: Its really tough when looking for (old) CVA parts huh!! I personally think they should outlaw some of the new fangled stuff
OK there I said it!!
dry ball john

How does one go about using a battery ignition, a closed breech, stainless barrel and calling it a primitive arm.

For you guys that havent been on for very long CVA got really torn up on here by a bunch of postings and E to them some months back , for kicks you might want to look it up. Fred :hatsoff:

Back