• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Caps at Walmart & Grads free hazmat.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got 3 tins at the wal mart near where I work. Lady told me there was no more!

Wal-Mart near me in WNY actually had some today. Apparently some guy came in yesterday and bought all in the box save 5. I picked up 3 and left the other two for someone else. Lessons learned: Commi NY sucks and some people are indeed greedy, even in this BP world.

Nothing in my area. I asked the person working in that area about muzzleloading supplies, he didn't know squat and told me to talk to the manager. They have decreased the amount of ML supplies more every year so I mentioned to the worker that ML'd is not just the ten-day BP season and that we shoot all year, well you'll need to talk to the manager.

Back