• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Catalog?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartEllis

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I remember years ago looking thru a good catalog of muzzleloading supplies, parts, new sights... ect... does anyone make such a catalog any more? I'd like to find somewhere to pick up some hardware!

Track of the Wolf, just google it. Also Muzzleloaders Builders Supply. Dixie gun works, is only god for TP.

Bill

BrownBear said:
The fine folks at The Gun Works in Oregon have one too, as far as I know the only one out west.

I just ordered from them, if I get a catalog, I can send it to you. I have one already. They have tons of stuff and Joe and Suzi are great people and the largest BP distributer on the west coast. Just up the road from me....well, 5-6 hours anyways. They have a great website too!

IN addition to the book like catalogs you ask about, you can go back to the index page to this forum, scroll up to a box marked " Member Resources", then scroll down to "Articles, Charts, and Links". If you click on "Links" it will take you to a long list of suppliers. Click on their names, and you go to their websites, and ON-LINE catalogs, when they have them. Books are nice, but have become expensive- to produce, and to supply to customers. Those costs are passed on to customers requesting them. If you regularly order products from the company, most give you some kind of credit on your purchases, over a minimum dollar amount for the cost of the catalog.

There is a lot more information available here, at your fingertips, than you might imagine. Have fun. :hatsoff:

In addition, just about all the suppliers mentioned have on-line catalogs too. Still, it's nice to have that paper one, isn't it? :thumbsup:

BrownBear said:
To clarify, I'm sure you're offering that catalog to the original poster. I already have mine!

I was! Thanks for the clarification! I love that catalog. Very well made.

Dixie Gun Works
The Gun Works
The Possibles Shop
Track Of The Wolf

Among others.

I just do a search on Google and shop around without wasting gas.

I just bought from TOW and TGW this last week. I use them all. My wallet doesn't like them at all.....

Thanks Nappers!

I'd definately appreciate it! To the others, I appreciate all your help, the links, and such. There is just something about sitting on my throne and reviewing some fine reading material if you know what I mean!

Stu

Back