• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cedar bark grand slam

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,
Don't quit turkey hunting. Remember, it is really a carefully disguiesed reason to go play in the woods on a beautiful spring day. Watching darkness turn into morning in a quiet peacefull meadow or wooded ridge while the rest of the world is missing the whole show, sleeping in their beds.

PJC

P.S. Turkey pics to follow on separate thread.

well done :hatsoff: nice bird and good work on all your hunts :thumbsup:

Nicely done!!!!!!!

back when I had land to hunt on that held turkeys, I did real well moving. I almost never sat for more than 10 or 20 minutes once I got a bird gobbling. I would move and try to find a location where he would have to be close before he could see me (and I him). That was hilly country and it was usually pretty easy to make this happen.

Nice bird!

Congrats Bob, A man without a dream ain't much of a man, and one of yours just came true. Dream on my friend. What's next?

Back