• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

centermark

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flinter

Pilgrim
Reaction score
first time user, me

i recently saw a fellow with a very nice fusil de chasse. he said he got it from centermark inc several years ago and didnt know if they were still in business. well i got on my computer and found centermark inc. in freedonia n.y. well i tried that nimber and it doesent work. does anyone know if their still in business, sold, moved. sure would appreciate any help

flinter

They have an add in the ML mag that came today with a ph. # 716 679-0276

Flinter: I attended FT. Fredrick fair acouple of weekends ago and I do beleive that Centermark
was in attendance. They had a tent up with their wares displayed.
Bud in PA

thanks very much bud. i guess ill have to keep trying till i catch them home from rendevouin thanks to evryone who helped out
flinter

Back