• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Change of plans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEARL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Having to change this year's hunting plans. Family affairs are forcing me to make some drastic changes and hunt closer to home.
Grandson finished his Hunter Saftey Course and wants to BP hunt and Archery hunt with me this year. So with him being a senior in high school, he will be able to miss one Friday so we can hunt the last 3 days of the BP season. We can Archery hunt on weekends until Jan 15th, 2013. Would really like to see him bag one this year.
I don't really mind so much since this will be our first hunt together and I know that I will enjoy spending time with him too. Who knows..may have found a new hunting partner. :grin:

Well, lots of things could happen to someone to force a change of hunting plans. I can't think of a better one than a grandson that wants to hunt with you! Sounds like a GOOD change of plans! Hope you both find success whether game is taken or not.

yep....agree with that... My Grandson is rapidly becoming my #1 Hunting partner,today he joined the Honerable Society of Dry Ballers :haha: He said"well I thought I put powder in there!!!!" when we pulled it we found out otherwise :redface: BTW I highly recomend the covered screw from TOTW for a ball puller,built some RR with these and must say they relly bite and hold a stuck ball

Thanks everyone.
I'm really looking forward to our hunt.
Good luck to all this hunting season. Be safe.

Back