• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cleaning Cap & Ball Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after getting home from a campout I detail strip and clean. a spray jug with w/w fluid winter mix is a good start I spray out side, it really cuts crud. most is gone when I bring it in for hot water soap wash.

glad you mentioned that M.D. i was gonna take yolu to task over it, i actually got some good advice from this thread. i only ever used olive oil on my 58 rem. will look at the other parts i don't grease as often next time i shoot it ( probably tomorrow as is 4th of july and i need to feel some fireworks)!

Back