• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Combination Ball starter and Powder measure.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

In light of this Coronavirus, the world has changed. I’ll make every effort to keep doing what I do; but in the world of shipping, things have also changed. Going to the Post Office is now a possible life threatening event, so please take that into account when ordering. As long as my local Post Office continues to operate, I’ll continue to ship.

My heart goes out to anyone who is; or has been affected, by this global threat. Please… do as you’re instructed by the people who know, and we’ll all get through this together. Stay safe, stay healthy. God bless.
My prayers are with you:
Two Feathers

About a week ago; a friend of mine, (and forum member) asked me to make him an unusual item. It was something that I never made before. He wanted a Ball starter with a powder measure built into the handle. He wanted one that throws 70 grains of 3FFF Black Powder. I told him that I didn’t know if I could, but I’d try. It took a little while but I got it and sent pictures to him. He was very happy with the results and told me I should make another one to sell. Well, here it is. The price is $30.00 + $5.00 s&h USD$ to the lower 48 states. I know that may seem high, but look at it this way (like my buyer said,) it does double duty so you don’t need to carry extra equipment, PLUS if you bought an Antler measure AND a ball starter, you’d be out about $50.00.

This is one of my standard ball starters, BUT, it has a 70 Grain powder measure built into the Elk Antler handle. The starter has a .424” (7/16”, or close enough) Oak shaft that measures 3-5/8” from under the antler to the tip. This starter will work for .45 cal. and up. YES… it has a spent 9mm Brass casing for a tip. That’s not PC, but it’s effective, so if you’re looking for a PC/HA piece, this ain’t it! BUT, if you want a solid, reliable, ball starter that works, and won’t let you standing on the firing line with a broken third world starter, then look no further this is it!

This one will give you 70 grains of 3FFF Black powder, OR 69.5 Grains of 2FF powder, level with the top! The measure has a carved pour spout to help you get that powder down the barrel and NOT all over the ground. The Elk antler handle measures 3-1/6” long, give er take a couple of 64 ths. The shaft is signed.

I have had 100% satisfaction with my ball starters and have NOT had anyone break one yet during normal use; folks love ‘em.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but will take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather. See beginning statement.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (785).jpg
    thumbnail (785).jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail (792).jpg
    thumbnail (792).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail (793).jpg
    thumbnail (793).jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 48
  • thumbnail (794).jpg
    thumbnail (794).jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 42
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

In light of this Coronavirus, the world has changed. I’ll make every effort to keep doing what I do; but in the world of shipping, things have also changed. Going to the Post Office is now a possible life threatening event, so please take that into account when ordering. As long as my local Post Office continues to operate, I’ll continue to ship.

My heart goes out to anyone who is; or has been affected, by this global threat. Please… do as you’re instructed by the people who know, and we’ll all get through this together. Stay safe, stay healthy. God bless.
My prayers are with you:
Two Feathers

About a week ago; a friend of mine, (and forum member) asked me to make him an unusual item. It was something that I never made before. He wanted a Ball starter with a powder measure built into the handle. He wanted one that throws 70 grains of 3FFF Black Powder. I told him that I didn’t know if I could, but I’d try. It took a little while but I got it and sent pictures to him. He was very happy with the results and told me I should make another one to sell. Well, here it is. The price is $30.00 + $5.00 s&h USD$ to the lower 48 states. I know that may seem high, but look at it this way (like my buyer said,) it does double duty so you don’t need to carry extra equipment, PLUS if you bought an Antler measure AND a ball starter, you’d be out about $50.00.

This is one of my standard ball starters, BUT, it has a 70 Grain powder measure built into the Elk Antler handle. The starter has a .424” (7/16”, or close enough) Oak shaft that measures 3-5/8” from under the antler to the tip. This starter will work for .45 cal. and up. YES… it has a spent 9mm Brass casing for a tip. That’s not PC, but it’s effective, so if you’re looking for a PC/HA piece, this ain’t it! BUT, if you want a solid, reliable, ball starter that works, and won’t let you standing on the firing line with a broken third world starter, then look no further this is it!

This one will give you 70 grains of 3FFF Black powder, OR 69.5 Grains of 2FF powder, level with the top! The measure has a carved pour spout to help you get that powder down the barrel and NOT all over the ground. The Elk antler handle measures 3-1/6” long, give er take a couple of 64 ths. The shaft is signed.

I have had 100% satisfaction with my ball starters and have NOT had anyone break one yet during normal use; folks love ‘em.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but will take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather. See beginning statement.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers
SOLD thank you.
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back