• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Into the Wild Frontier.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have seen almost all of the Into the Wild Frontier series. The earlier seasons are better. I think they are just grabbing names out of the hat to have subject matter for the newer seasons, but that's just opinion. There is also another series called Frontier (2016) with Jason Mamoa. It is short but very intertaining. If you enjoy reading, I would recommend the Wilderness series of books by David Thompson. My wife and I are reading them together (older empty-nesters). We are in book 36 of the series (there are over 60). It's good to have resources that deal with the 19th century. Just don't expect everything to be historically accurate, especially if Hollywood has its hands in it much.

Back