• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Come all ye faithful....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baah! Nothing to brag about. You might even be embarassed to be seen with it. I'll help you and you can send it to me at my home addy. :kid:

More seriously, nice wood and workmanship. She's eye-candy. :thumbsup:

Watch it there peperbelly you could be talking about my wife. :kid: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Beautiful...that's enough to make a TC Hawken fan want a longrifle!!
:redthumb:

I have a percussion T/C Hawken, and I do want a longrifle.
:crackup:
If this rifle hadn't been so dang cheap.
Jim

Thanks much. Your remarks are icing on the cake!
Now I'm in the hunt for a 48" stainless range rod and a few other related possibles.
Though Dave and I did some shootin' and filing down in Virginia, I'm anxious to get this boy smokin' again.

Longshot

I'd like to get a better look at the finish on the barrel of that puppy. Doesn't look "browned". more like a flecked gray, which I love.......

Regards, sse

SSE-
While developing the concept for this rifle I asked Dave for a finish such as might be found on an original museum piece. He said he had a way to achieve that and what you see is the result -kind of a subtle, transparent brown, worn through on the edges and high spots. My pictures don't do justice.

Longshot

Mark-
Though there may be a mix of opinions out there, I'd guess that the lineage of this rifle traces from pretty close to the turn of the 19th century.

Longshot

Back