• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Cook pistol, Pedersoli with match grade tune

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
group size? Could be an elk blind pistol. Shoot him in the eye from the blind and he'd be blind (and dead).

Final hunting post.

Serious though on group size.
Group size question... I don't bench test my match pistols if that's what you mean. This one will anð has shot 100s plus Xs at 25yds and 96 plus Xs from my hand same as my other match pistols on a good day ...

Latest posts

Back