• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cowboy Humor

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A tough old cowboy once counseled his grandson that if he wanted to live a
long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on his oatmeal
every morning.

The grandson did this religiously and lived to the age of 110. He left 4
children, 20 grand-children, 30 great-grandchildren, 10
great-great-grand-children and a fifty-foot hole where the crematorium used
to be.

Was that FFg, or FFFg? :haha: :haha: :crackup:

Yep, that was some hole he left.

Russ

What, ya don't like oatmeal? :: Why it is good for your cholesterol and makes a good poltice. Just add some brown sugar and raisins to it, and it ain't bad at all. for eating that is ::.

No, i think he was a little past his PRIME. More a Flash in the Pan.

Hey now, Rebel I ain't as young as I used to be, but.... ::

With the crematorium gone, I'll bet business at the cemetary is booming.

Boy i know what ya mean about not being as young as we used to be. :: At least the mortician didn't go off half cocked. :crackup:

:: I have a friend that is a funeral director; and I can assure you that he is the last fellow that will ever LET YOU DOWN :crackup: :crackup:
SOGGY

LIES ! ALL LIES I SAY!
noway could he have had 4 kids eating that much Saltpeter! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Woody

You guys crack me up! Don't know when I've laughed this hard! :haha: :haha:

Bill Not sure but one thing for sure they told what kids he did have "You Can't Hold A Candle To Your Ole Man"

BOOM!

Woody

Gee :blah:I hope you guys show up for an event or TMA camp I am in. Love to laugh...and these were good :crackup: :crackup:

Here is another one:

Church was in session Sunday morning in the small West Texas town when suddenly the doors blew open and the Devil comes stomping in breathing smoke and fire. Needless to say, the parishioners made a mad dash for the exit, except one wizened old cowboy. The Devil marches up to him and shouts, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM". The old cowboy nods his head in the affirmative. Satan says "AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF ME" to which the old gentleman shakes his head no. The Dark Angel throws his head back and shows a mouthful of teeth, "WHY AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF ME?!!!" he screeches at the top of his voice. The old one smiles and takes out his toothpick then says "Cause I've been married to your sister for 56 years..."

Back