• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Cow's Knee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here;

This time I have a different one. Here’s a Cow’s Knee, or lock cover, which ever you prefer to call it? Price is $25.00 + $5.00 s&h USD$. To lower 48 states.

This Cow’s Knee is hand crafted from beautiful; rich Brown, 4oz. Chrome tanned leather. Its hand saddle stitched with Barbour’s waxed Linen thread. The Leather has great pull up. That’s Leather’s ability to stretch, creating gorgeous looking color or tint changes. The design came straight from the book "The Pilgrims Journey" by Mark Baker. It measures 8” long by 3.5” wide (high). It has 4 (approx.) 12” long thong/ties, one at each corner. All the oils and waxes ever needed to make this Cow’s Knee waterproof are already in the leather, making regular maintenance unnecessary. Of course an occasional rubbing with some bees wax or Olive Oil wouldn’t hurt, but it’s NOT necessary to do it on a regular basis.

‘Cmon guys, you’ve spent $100.00 + on a Ketland, Siler, or Kibler lock,! Keep it safe and rust free. If you’re really lucky, you may own an original Pappy Haddaway lock? In any event, your lock is an investment worth protecting, so why Cheap out?

The cover is easily tied over your lock until the time comes to take that shot, then it’s just a matter of pulling the thong knot loose and moving the cover off the lock and over to the side for an unobstructed view of your sights.

This is one Two Feathers item that you REALLY need to own!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer you use the PayPal friends and family option when sending funds, but I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Cow's Knee 001 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 001 edited 30.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Cow's Knee 002 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 002 edited 30.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Cow's Knee 003 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 003 edited 30.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 193
  • Cow's Knee 004 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 004 edited 30.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Cow's Knee 005 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 005 edited 30.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Cow's Knee 006 edited 30.jpg
    Cow's Knee 006 edited 30.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 158
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Just wonderin'? I know a lot of y'all will be usin' a flintlock in this rainy, messy fall deer season. So why take a chance on it MAYBE going off because of the rain? Here's a very well made, water resistant, Cow's Knee (Lock cover) for cheap! You won't find this kind of quality or craftsmanship in your local Walmart sporting goods department or at Gander Mountain?
If you're lookin' at a trophy Deer; don't "Hope" your rifle will fire, "Know" it will, with dry powder and the lock protected from the rain and drizzle with this Oil Tanned leather Cow's Knee! All hand crafted.....
Just a friendly reminder. I know how much thought and care you put into your equipment for a successful hunt. Don't let a wet lock be the reason you missed that deer!
God bless:
Two Feathers

She's still here. Hunting season will be on us before you know it. Don't pass up the chance to protect your lock come snow and rain season.
You CANNOT beat this price for a hand crafted leather item! PM any of the leather workers here and ask them!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back