• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midway Sale Uberti 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seems like the Midway deals are often rejects from various importers. I have purchased several percussion revolvers from Midway this year that had gone on sale, and the majority had issues, some cosmetic, some unsafe, and one that needed to be sent in for repairs. Most were fixable, it's just a bit time consuming. The one I didn't bother to fix myself had a loose arbor (was an 1862 police). Too big of a problem for a new gun, better to let the factory deal with it.

If you don't mind diving into how these function, and potentially needing to fix some bad timing problems, then the sales aren't so bad.

I ordered a 1861 Navy on July 4th that was on sale at Midway and got a really good one. I ordered an 1860 Army last night, once it arrives I'll do an unboxing video and post it on YouTube, we can all see together!

Back